1. Abdi, H., Fotokian, M.H. and Shabanpour, S. (2016). Studying the inheritance mode of grain yield and yield components in bread wheat genotypes using generations mean analysis. Cereal Research, 6(3): 283-292 (In Persain).
2. Ahmadi, J., Fabriki Orang, S., Zali, A.A., Yazdi-Samadi, B., Ghannadha, M.R. and Taleei, A.R. (2007). Study of yield and its components inheritance in wheat under drought and irrigated conditions. Journal of Water and Soil Science, 11(1): 201-214 (In Persian).
3. Aminizadeh Bezenjani, S., Abdolshahi, R. and Mohammadi-Nejad, Gh. (2017). Study of genetic control of some yield related traits of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under drought stress condition using generation mean analysis. Journal of Crop Breeding, 8(19): 45-51 (In Persian).
4. Amiri, R., Bahraminejad, S. and Cheghamirza, K. (2018). Estimating genetic variation and genetic parameters for grain iron, zinc and protein concentrations in bread wheat genotypes grown in Iran. Journal of Cereal Science, 80: 16-23.
5. Amiri, R., Bahraminejad, S. and Cheghamirza, K. (2020). Genetic analysis of iron and zinc concentrations in bread wheat grains. Journal of Cereal Science, 95: 103077.
6. Amiri, R., Bahraminejad, S., Sasani, S., Jalali-Honarmand, S. and Fakhri, R. (2015). Bread wheat genetic variation for grain's protein, iron and zinc concentrations as uptake by their genetic ability. European Journal of Agronomy, 67: 20-26.
7. Asadi, A.A., Valizadeh, M., Mohammadi, S.A. and Khodarahmi, M. (2019). Genetic analysis of response to water deficit stress based on physiological traits in wheat. Plant Genetic Researches, 6(2): 1-20 (In Persian).
8. Ataei, R., Gholamhoseini, M. and Kamalizadeh, M. (2017). Genetic analysis for quantitative traits in bread wheat exposed to irrigated and drought stress conditions. ɸYTON, 86: 228-235.
9. Bilgin, O., Kutlu, I. and Balkan, A. (2016). Gene effects on yield and quality traits in two bread wheat (T. aestivum L.) crosses. International Journal of Crop Science and Technology, 2: 1-10.
10. Burton, G.W. (1951). Quantitative inheritance in pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum). Agronomy Journal, 43(9): 409-417.
11. Cakmak, I. (2008). Enrichment of cereal grains with zinc: Agronomic or genetic bio-fortification? Plant and Soil, 302: 1-17.
12. Cavalli, L.L. (1952). An Analysis of Linkage in Quantitative Inheritance. In: Reeve, E.C.R. and Waddington, C.H., Eds., Quantitative Inheritance, pp. 135-144. HMSO, London, UK.
13. Dorrani-Nejad, M., Mohammadi-Nejad, Gh. and Abdolshahi, R. (2017). Assessment of genetic parameters of agronomic traits in bread wheat using generation means analysis under water-limited conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 15(2): 389-398 (In Persian).
14. Erkul, A., Unay, A. and Konak, C. (2010). Inheritance of yield and yield components in a bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cross. Turkish Journal of Field Crops, 15(2): 137-140.
15. Golabadi, M., Arzani, A. and Mirmohammadi Maibody, S.A.M. (2008). Genetic analysis of some morphological traits in durum wheat by generation mean analysis under normal and drought stress conditions. Seed and Plant Improvment Journal, 24(1): 99-116 (In Persian).
16. Hallauer, A.R., Carena, M.J. and Miranda Filho, J.B. (2010). Quantitative Genetics in Maize Breeding. Springer, New York, USA.
17. Kamalizadeh, M., Hoseinzadeh, A. and Zeinali Khanghah, H. (2013). Evaluation of inheritance for some quantitative traits in bread wheat using generation mean analysis under water deficit condition. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science, 44(2): 317-326 (In Persian).
18. Kaukab, S., Saeed, M.S. and Ur Rehman, A. (2014). Genetic analysis for yield and some yield traits in spring wheat. Universal Journal of Agricultural Research, 2: 272-277.
19. Kearsey, M.J. (1993). Biometrical Genetics in Breeding. In: Hayward, M.D., Bosemark, N.O. and Romagosa, I., Eds., Plant Breeding: Principles and Prospects, 1st ed, pp. 163-183. Chapman and Hall, London, UK. [DOI:10.1007/978-94-011-1524-7_12
20. Kearsey, M.J. and Pooni, H.S. (1996). The Genetical Analysis of Quantitative Traits, 1st ed. Chapman and Hall, London, UK.
21. Ljubicic, N., Petrovic, S., Dimitrijevic, M. and Hristov, N. (2016). Gene actions involved in the inheritance of yield related traits in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture, 28(7): 477-484.
22. Mahmud, I. and Kramer, H.H. (1951). Segregation for yield, height and maturity following a soybean cross. Agronomy Journal, 43: 605-609.
23. Mather, K. (1967). Complementary and duplicate interaction in biometrical genetics. Heredity, 22: 97-103.
24. Mather, K. and Jinks, J.L. (1977). Introduction to Biometrical Genetics. Chapman and Hall, London, UK. [DOI:10.1007/978-94-009-5787-9
25. Mather, K. and Jinks, J.L. (1982). Biometrical genetics - The Study of Continuous Variation, 3rd ed. Chapman and Hall, London, UK.
26. Molaei, B., Moghaddam, M., Alvaikia, S.S. and Bandeh-Hagh, A. (2017). Generation mean analysis for several agronomic and physiologic traits in bread wheat under normal and water deficit stress conditions. Plant Genetic Researches, 3(2): 1-10 (In Persain).
27. Mostafavi, K., Hosseinzadeh, A. and Zeinali Khanghah, H. (2004). Gene action for some quantitative traits in bread wheat: Sardari * Line No.14 Cross. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 6(2): 159-170 (In Persain).
28. Novoselovic, D., Baric, M., Drezner, G., Gunjaca, J. and Lalic, A. (2004). Quantitative inheritance of some wheat plant traits. Genetics and Molecular Biology, 27(1): 92-98.
29. Ojaghi, J. and Akhundova, E. (2010). Genetic effects for grain yield and its related traits in doubled haploid lines of wheat. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, 12: 86-90.
30. Sharma, S.N., Sain, R.S. and Sharma, R.K. (2003). The genetic control of flag leaf length in normal and late sown durum wheat. The Journal of Agricultural Science, 141: 323-331.
31. Shayan, S., Moghaddam Vahed, M., Norouzi, M., Mohammadi, S. and Toorchi, M. (2019). Genetic analysis of agronomic and physiological traits of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) using generation mean analysis under drought stress conditions and spring planting in the cold climate. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 21(3): 210-224 (In Persian).
32. Shayan, S., Moghaddam Vahed, M., Norouzi, M., Mohammadi, S.A., Toorchi, M. and Molaei, B. (2017). Inheritance of agronomical and physiological traits in the progeny of moghan3 and arg bread wheat varieties cross. Plant Genetic Researches, 4(2): 43-60 (In Persain).
33. Sheikh, S., Singh, I. and Singh, J. (2000). Inheritance of some quantitative traits in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L. em. Thell). Annals of Agricultural Research, 21: 51-54.
34. Shirkavand, Z., Ebrahimi, M., Bihamta, M.R., Amiri, R., Najafian, G. and Ramshini, H.A. (2012). Genetic analysis of yield and agronomic traits in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum) under normal and drought stress conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science, 43(1): 61-80 (In Persian).
35. Singh, R.K. and Chaudhary, B.D. (1985). Biometrical Methods in Quantitative Genetic Analysis. Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, IND.
36. Soehendi, R. and Srinives, P. (2005). Significance of heterosis and heterobeltiosis in an F1 hybrid of mungbean (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek) for hybrid seed production. SABRAO Journal of Breeding and Genetics, 37(2): 97-105.
37. Sultan, M.S., Abd El-Latif, A.H., Abd El-Moneam, M.A. and El-Hawary, M.N.A. (2011). Genetic parameters for some yield and yield components characters in four cross of bread wheat under two water regime treatments. Journal of Plant Production, 2: 351-366.
38. Warner, J.N. (1952). A method for estimating heritability. Agronomy Journal, 44(2): 427-430.
39. Weber, C.R. and Moorthy, H.R. (1952). Heritable and non-heritable relationship and variability of oil content and agronomic characters in the F2 generation of soybean crosses. Agronomy Journal, 44: 202-209.
40. Zabet, M., Mostafavi, K.H., Karimi, H. and Khodarahmi, M. (2017). Genetic study of yield and some agronomic traits in barley using generation mean analysis. Seed and Plant Improvment Journal, 33(1): 109-131 (In Persian).