1. Abdullahi-Mobarhan, S. (1996). Stability determination of advanced rice lines. M.Sc. Dissertation, Islamic Azad University of Karaj, Iran. (In Persian).
2. Ahmadikhah, A. (2010). Study on selection effect, genetic advance and genetic parameters in rice. Annals of Biological Research, 1(4): 45- 51.
3. Akter, A., Hasan, M.J., Kulsum, M.U., Rahman, M.H., Paul, A.K., Lipi, L.F. and Akter, S. (2015). Genotype × environment interaction and yield stability analysis in hybrid rice (Oryza sativa L.) by AMMI biplot. Bangladesh Rice Journal, 19(2): 83-90.
4. Allahgholipour, M. (1997). Study correlation of some of important traits in rice by path analysisM.Sc thesis, Agriculture Faculty, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran (In Persian).
5. Allahgholipour, M., Mohammad Salehi, M.S., Ali, J.A., Nahvi, M., Padasht Dehkaei, F., Tvazo, M. and Mehregan, H. (2006). Effect of genotype×environment interaction and yield stability in promising rice lines. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 16(4): 51-58 (In Persian).
6. Allard, R.W. (1960). Principles of Plant Breeding. John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, USA. Anonymous (2015). Export and import of agricultural productions in 2014- Ministry of Agriculture
7. (Iran). Available in: http://www.maj.ir/Portal/File/ShowFile.aspx?ID=885231a7-e0a4-4b69-b47a-96c3e4e5a67c.
8. Balestre, M., Dos Santos, V.B., Soares A.A. and Reis, M.S. (2010). Stability and adaptability of upland rice genotypes. Crop Breeding and Applied Biotechnology, 10: 357-363.
9. Biswas, P.L., Nath, U.K., Ghosal, S. and Patwary, A.K. (2012). Genotype-environment interaction and stability analysis of four fine rice varieties. Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University, 10(1): 1-7.
10. Bitew, J.M. (2016). Estimation of genetic parameters, heritability and genetic advance for yield related traits in upland rice (Oryza sativa L. and Oryza glaberrima Steud) genotypes in northwestern Ethiopia). World Scientific News, 47(2): 340-350.
11. Blanche, S.B. and Linscombe, S.D. (2009). Stability of rice grain and whole kernel milling yield is affected by cultivar and date of planting. Agronomy Journal, 101: 522-528.
12. Dewi, A.K., Chozin, M.A., Triwidodo, H. and Aswidinnoor, H. (2014). Genotype × environment interaction, and stability analysis in lowland rice promising genotypes. International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research, 5(5): 74-84,
13. Dezful, A., Kochaki, A. and Banayan Aval, M. (1995). Increase crop yield. Jahad Daneshgahi Mashhad Publication, Mashhad, Iran (In Persian).
14. Dushyanthakumar, B.M., Gangaprsad, S., Krishnamurthy, S.L. and Mallikarjunaiah, H. (2011). Stability analysis of puttabatta rice mutants. Karnataka Journal of Agriculture Science, 24(4): 527-528.
15. Eberhart, S.A. and Russell, W.A. (1966). Stability parameters for comparing varieties. Crop Science, 6: 36-40.
16. Falconer, D.S. (1989). Introduction to quantitative genetics. (Third Edition). Longman Scientific and Technical, New York, USA.
17. Gravios, K.A., Moldenhar, A.K. and Rohman, P.C. (1991). Genetic and genotype x environment effects for rough rice and head rice. Crop Science, 31: 907-991.
18. Greenfield, S.M., Fisher, K.S. and Dowling, N.G. (1998). Sustainability of rice in the global food system. 1st. ed. Los Banos, Philippines.
19. Hanson, C.H., Robinson, H.G. and Comstock, R.E. (1956). Biometrical studies of yields in segregating population of Korean Lespedeza. Agronomy Journal, 48: 268- 272.
20. Honarnejad, R., Dorosti, H. and Mohamad Salehi, S. (1998). Estimation of Stability and Adaptability of Rice Cultivars in Different Environmental Conditions. Seed and Plant, 13: 32-38.
21. Hosseini, M., Honarnejad, R. and Torang, A.R. (2005). Estimation of gene effects and combining ability for some of quantitative traits in rice by diallel method. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science, 36: 21-32.
22. Islam, M.Z., Khalequzzaman, M., Bashar, M.K., Ivy, N.A., Haque, M.M. and Mian, M.A.K. (2016). Variability assessment of aromatic and fine rice germplasm in Bangladesh based on quantitative traits. The Scientific World Journal, 1:1-14.
23. Johnson, H.W., Robinson, H.F. and Comstock, R.E. (1955). Estimates of genetic and environmental variability in soybean. Agronomy Journal, 47: 314-318.
24. Juliano, B.O. and Perez, C.M. (1984). Results of a corroborative test on the measurement of grain elongation of milled rice during cooking. Journal of Cereal Science, 2(4):281-292.
25. Khatun, H., Islam, R., Anisuzzaman, M., Ahmed, H.U. and Haque, M. (2015). GGE biplot analysis of genotype x environment interaction in rice (Oryza sativa L.) genotypes in Bangladesh. Scientia Agriculturae, 12(1): 34-39.
26. Kihupi, A.L. (1998). Inter-relationship between yield and some selected agronomic characters in rice. African Crop Science Journal, 6: 323-328.
27. Kocheki, A. (1997). Farming and breeding in dryland agriculture (translated). Mashhad University Press Jahad, Mashhad, Iran (In Persian).
28. Lalbachan, V. (1994). Analysis of genotype × environment interactions for yield in irrigated riceCollege Laguna Journal of Philippines.
29. Lestari, A.P., Abdullah, B., Junaedi, A. and Aswidinnoor, H. (2010). Yield Stability and Adaptability of Aromatic New Plant Type (NPT) Rice Lines. Journal of Agronomy, Indonesia, 38: 199-204.
30. Lin, C.S. and Binns, M.R. (1991). Genetic properties of four types of stability parameter. Theoretical and Applied Genetcs, 82: 505-509.
31. Machunde, Z.A. (2013). Variation and interrelationships among yield and yield components in lowland rice genotypes (Oryza sativa L.) in Mwanza region. MSc. Thesis. Sokoine University of Agriculture. Morogoro, Tanzania.
32. Mahalingam, A., Saraswathi, R., Robin, S., Marimuthu, T., Jayaraj, T. and Ramalingam, J. (2013). Genetics of stability and adaptability of rice hybrids (Oryza sativa L.) for grain quality traits. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 8(22): 2673-2680.
33. Mahfoozi, S., Amini, A., Chaichi, M., Jasemi, S.S., Nazeri, M., Abedi Oskooie, M.S., Aminzadeh, G. and Rezaie, M. (2009). Study on grain yield stability and adaptability of winter wheat genotypes using different stability indices under terminal drought stress conditions. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal, 25(1): 65-82 (In Persian).
34. Maji, A.T., Bashir, M., Odoba, A., Gbanguba, A.U. and Audu, S.D. (2015). Genotype ×environment interaction and stability estimate for grain yield of upland rice genotypes in Nigeria. Rice Research, 3:1-5.
35. Martin, M.J., and Russell, W.A. (1994). Correlated response of yield and other agronomic traits to recurrent selection for stalk quality in a maize synthetic. Crop Science, 24: 746-750.
36. Mohaddesi, A. (2001). Study of effects on data planting, nitrigen fertilizer and plant density on yield and yield componenet in rice. M.Sc. Thesis. Islamic Azad University of Karaj, Iran (In Persian).
37. Mohaddesi, A., Bakhshipour, S., Abbasian, A., Sattari, M., and Mohammad Salehi, M. (2013). Study on adaptability, quality and quantity characters of rice genotypes in Mazandaran. Journal of Plant Production, 20(2): 19-36 (In Persian).
38. Momenyzadeh, T., Najafi Zarrini, H., Norouzi, M., and Nabipour, A. (2015). Study of genotype×environment interaction in some pure lines of rice in Mazandaran province. Journal of Crop Breeding, 7: 168-175 (In Persian).
39. Montgomery, D.C. (2001). Design and analysis of experiments. John Wiley and Sons, INC, New York, USA.
40. Mosavi, A.A., Babaiean Jelodar, N. and Kazemitabar, K. (2013). Environmental responses and stability analysis for grain yield of some rice genotypes. World Applied Sciences Journal, 21(1): 105-108.
41. Nahvi, M., Allahgholipour, M. and Mohammadsalehi, M. (2002). Study of adaptability and stability in rice in different regions of Guilan. Plant and Seed Journal, 1(18): 1-13 (In Persian).
42. Nassir, A.L. and Alawode, Y.O. (2016). Stability analysis of panicle and grain traits of rainfed upland rice in two tropical ecologies of Nigeria. Pertanika Journal of Tropical Agriculture Science, 39(4): 483-494.
43. Osman, K. A., Mustafa, A. M., Ali, F., Yonglain, Z. and Fazhan, Q. (2012). Genetic variability for yield and related attributes of upland rice genotypes in semi arid zone (Sudan). African Journal of Agriculture Research, 7: 4613-4619.
44. Panse, V.G. (1957). Genetics of quantitative characters in relation to plant breeding. Indian Journal ofGenetics, 17: 318-328.
45. Parmar, D.J., Motaka, G.N., Patel, J.S. and Patel, S.G. (2016). Study on different stability procedures for yield of rice genotypes (Oryza sativa L.). International Journal of Science Environment and Technology, 5(3): 1503-1514.
46. Pawar, I.S. and Singh. S. (2010). Theory and Application of Biometrical Genetics. CBS Publisher & Distributors P Ltd; 1st edition. New Delhi, IN.
47. Prakash, S. and Prakash, B.G. (1995). Path analysis in ratoon rice. Rice Abstract, 24: 215-218
48. Rahim Soroush, H. (2005). Yield stability of promising rice genotypes (Oryza sativa). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 7: 112-122 (In Persian).
49. Rahim Soroush, H. and Eshraghi, A. (2006). Study of Stability and performance of the Rice Lines. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 7: 25-36 (In Persian).
50. Rahim Soroush, H., and Rabiei, B. (2008). Evaluation of yield stability of rice genotypes in different regions of Guilan Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 18: 105-114 (In Persian).
51. Rahim Soroush, H., Mesbah, M., Hosseinzadeh, A. and Bozorgi Pour, R. (2004). Genetic and phenotypic variability and cluster analysis for quantitative and qualitative traits of rice. Seed and Plant Improvement, 20(2): 167-182
52. Rahim Soroush, H., Rabiei, B., Nahvie, M. and Ghodsi, M. (2007). Study of some agronomic and qualitative traits and yield stability of rice genotypes. Pajoohesh va Sazandegi, 75: 25-32 (In Persian).
53. Roy, D. (2000). Plant breeding analysis and exploitation of variation. Alpha Science. Oxford, UK. Rukmini Devi, K., Parimala, K., Venkanna, V., Lingaiah, N., Hari, Y. and Satish Chandra, B. (2016). Estimation of variability for grain yield and quality traits in rice (Oryza sativa L.). International Journal of Pure Applied Bioscience, 4(2): 250-255.
54. Sadeghzadeh-Ahari, D., Sharifi, P., Karimizadeh, R. and Mohammadi, M. (2015). Estimation of genetic parameters of morphological traits in rainfed durum wheat (Triticum turgidum L.) using diallel method. Plant Genetic Researches, 2(1): 45-62.
55. Sawant, D.S., Patil, S.L., Jadhav, B.P. and Bhave, S.G. (1995). Genetic divergence, character association and path analysis in rice. Journal of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities, 20(3): 412-414.
56. Sedghi-Azar, M., Ranjbar, G.A., Rahimian, H. and Arefi, H. (2008). Grain yield stability and adaptability study on rice (Oryza sativa L.) promising lines. Journal of Agriculture and Social Science, 4: 27-30
57. Seyou, M., Alamerew, S. and Bantte, K. (2016). Stability analysis of grain yield in rice genotypes across environments of Jimma Zone, Western Ethiopia. Journal of Cereals and Oilseeds, 7(3): 27-33.
58. Sharifi, P., Dehghani, H., Mumeni, A. and Moghaddam, M. (2010). Estimation of genetic and genotype × environment effects for some quantitative traits of rice. Iranian Journal of Crop Science, 42: 1-13 (In Persian).
59. Sharma, J.R. (1995). Statistical and biometrical techniques in plant breeding. New Delhi, IN.
60. Singh, R.B., Ram, P.C. and Singh, B.B. (1990). Genetic variability in rice genotypes planted in sodic soil. International Rice Research Newsletter, 15: 4,130.
61. Singh, S.K., Singh, C.M. and Lal, G.M. (2011). Assessment of genetic variability for yield and its component characters in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Research of Plant Biology, 1(4): 73-76.
62. Somsana, P., Wattana, P., Suriharn, B. and Sanitchon, J. 2013. Stability and genotype by environment interactions for grain anthocyanin content of Thai black clutinons upland rice (Oryza sativa). SABRAO Journal of Breeding and Genetics, 45(3): 523-532.
63. Song-Yong, J., Ko-Bok, J., Hwang-Chang, J. and Park-Kon, H. (1995). Effect of sowing rates on growth and yield at furrow sowing on rice in paddy field. Korean Journal of of Crop Science, 40 (1): 86-91.
64. Subbaiah, P.V., Sekhar, M.R., Reddy, H.P. and Reddy, N.P.E. (2011). Variability and genetic parameters for grain yield and its components and kernel quality attributes based rice hybrids (Oryza sativa L.). International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology, 2: 3-20.
65. Tarang, A., Hossieni Chaleshtary, M., Tolghilani, A. and Esfahani, M. (2013). Evaluation of grain yield stability of pure lines of rice in Guilan province. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 15(1): 24-34 (In Persian).
66. Torres, R.O. and Henry, A. (2016). Yield stability of selected rice breeding lines and donors across conditions of mild to moderately severe drought stress. Field Crops Research, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fcr.2016.09.011
67. Tuhina-Khatun, M., Hanafi, M.M., Yusop, M.R., Wong, M.Y., Salleh, F.M. and Ferdous, J. (2015). Genetic variation, heritability, and diversity analysis of upland rice (Oryza sativa L.) genotypes based on quantitative traits. BioMed Research International, 15: 1-7.
68. Yadav, P., Rangare, N.R., Anurag, P.J. and Chaurasia, A.K. (2008). Quantitative analysis of rice (Oryza sativa L.) in Allahabad agro climate zone. Journal of Rice Research, 3: 1-15.
69. Yan, M.G., Zhao, Z.W., Yuan, X.C. and Lie, S.F. (2002). Application of HSC procedure and stability parameters in rice regional trails. Crop Research, 16: 17-28.
70. Zaifizadeh, M., Moghadam, M., Akbari, A., Ghasemi, M., Mahfozi, S. and Mohammadi, A. (2001). Study on stability analysis parameters and selection wheat genotypes on northern warm climate. Agronomy Journal, 7: 43-51.