1. Aghaee Sarbarzeh, M. and Amini, A. (2011). Genetic variability for agronomic traits in bread wheat genotype collection of Iran. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal, 27(1): 581-589 (In Persian).
2. Amer, F.B. (2000). Genetic advances in grain yield of durum wheat under low-rainfall conditions. Rachis, 18: 31-33.
3. Ashfaq, M., Khan, A.S. and Ali, Z. (2003). Association of morphological traits with grain yield in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). International Journal of Agricultural Biology, 5: 262-264.
4. Aycecik, M. and Yildirim, T. (2006). Path coefficient analysis of yield and yield components in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 38: 417-424.
5. Burio, U.A., Oad, F.C. and Agha, S.K. (2004). Correlation coefficient (r) values of growth and yield components of wheat under different nitrogen levels and placements. Asian Journal of Plant Science, 3: 372-374.
6. Clegg, M.T. (1997). Plant genetic diversity and the struggle to measure selection. Journal of Heredity, 88:1-7.
7. Ehdaie, B. and Waines, J.G. (1989). Genetic variation, heritability and path analysis in landraces of bread wheat from southwestern Iran. Euphytica, 41: 183-190.
8. Falconer, D.S. and Mackay. T.F.C. (1996). Introduction to quantitative genetics. Ronald Press, New York, USA.
9. Farahani, A. and Arzani, A. (2006). Investigating genetic variation of cultivars and F1 hybrids of durum wheat using agronomic and morphologic characters. Journal of Science and echnology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 10: 341-345 (In Persian).
10. Fang, X.W., Xiong, E.H. and Zhu, W. (1996). Cluster analysis of elit wheat germplasm. Jiangsu Agricalture. Science, 4: 14-16.
11. Golparvar, A., Madani, H. and Rasouli, M. (2008). Relationship between yield and its components in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes in drought and non-drought stress conditions. New Finding in Agriculture, 2(2): 151-159 (In Persian).
12. Guertin, W.H. and Bailey, J.P. (1982). Introduction to Modern Factor Analysis. Edward, Brothers. Inc., Michigan, USA.
13. Merezhko, A.F. (1998). Impact of plant genetic resources on wheat breeding. Euphytica, 100: 295-303.
14. Hamziyan Sofla, M., Nasrolazadeasl A., Valilo R. and Khalilimahale, J. (2011). Effects of planting density and nitrogen fertilization on yield and protein content in durum wheat cultivar Aria. Journal of Agricultural Science, 3(9): 31-18 (In Persian).
15. Huang, Z., Meixue, Z. and Yousheng, H. (1989). Analysis of genetic advance, genetic correlation and path coefficient for yield characters in wheat Jiangsu. Journal of gricultural Sciences (China), 5: 18-23.
16. Kirigwi, F.M., Van Ginkel, M., Trethowan, R., Sears, R.G., Rajaram, S. and Paulsen, G.M. (2004). Evaluation of selection strategies for wheat adaptation across water regimes. Euphytica, 135: 361- 371.
17. Mir-Drikvand, R., Khyrolahi, A., Ebrahimi, A. and Rezvani M. (2015). Study of genetic diversity among some rainfed bread and durum wheat genotypes, using SSR markers. Journal of Plant Genetic Researches, 2(1): 35-44 (In Persian).
18. Moghaddam, M., Ehdaie. B. and Waines. J.G., (1997). Genetic variation and interrelationship of agronomic characters in landraces of bread wheat from southwestern Iran. Euphytica, 95: 369-391.
19. Mohammadi, M., Ghannadha, M.R. and Taleei, A. (2002). Study of the genetic variation within Iranian local bread wheat lines using multivariate techniques. Seed and Plant, 18: 328-347 (In Persian).
20. Murphy, J.P., Cox, T.S. and Rodgers, D.M. (1986). Cluster analysis of red winter wheat cultivars based upon coefficient of parentage. Crop Science, 26:672-676.
21. Shafaoddin, S. and Yazdi Samadi. B. (1994). Genetic and Geographical Diversity in indigenous wheat collection of central Iran. Iranian Journal Agricalture Science, 25(4): 61-77.
22. Naghavi, M.R., Shahbaze Poorshahbazi, A. and Talei, A. (2002). Study of genetic variation in durum wheat germplasm for some morphological and agronomic characteristics. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 4: 81-86 (In Persian).
23. Qasim, M., Qamer, M. and Alam, M. (2008). Sowing dates effect on yield and yield components of different wheat varieties. Journal Agricalture. Research, 46(2): 279-285.
24. Van-de-Wouw, M., Van-Hintum, T., Kik, C., Van Treuren, R. and Visser, B. (2010). Genetic diversity trends in twentieth century crop cultivars: a meta-analysis. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 120: 1241-1252.
25. Singh, R.P., Hodson, D.P., Huerta-Espino, J., Kinyua, M.G., Wanyera, R., Najau, P. and Ward, R.W. (2006). Current status, likely migration and strategies to mitigate the threat to wheat production from race Ug99 (TTKS) of stem rust pathogen. CAB Rev. Perspect Agric. Vet. Nutr. Nat. Resour, 1: 1-13.
26. Sorkhilelahlou, B., Yazdi-Samadi, B., Abdemishani, S. and Gerami, A. (1998). Study on the relationship of grain yield with quantitative characters in 500 wheat lines using factor analysis. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 29: 363-377.
27. Steel, R.G.D. and Torrie, J.H. (1984). Principles and Procedures of Statistics. A Biometrical Approach. McGraw Hill Book Co. New York, USA.
28. Subhashchandra, B., Lohithaswa, H.C., Desai A.S. and Hanchinal, R.R. (2009). Assessment of genetic variability and relationship between genetic diversity and transgressive segregation in tetraploid wheat. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 22: 36-38.