1. Akbar, M., Saleem, M., Azhar, F.M., Ashraf, M.Y., and Ahmad, R. (2008).Combining ability analysis in maize under normal and high temperature conditions. Journal of Agriculture Research 46(1): 261-277.
2. Arefi, S. Samizade, H. Nabipoor, A. Javaherdashti, M. (2012). Estimation the components of genetic variance and determination of combining sunflower lines using Line × Tester method. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science. 43(3): 469-479 (In Persian).
3. Aslam, M., Khan, I.A. and Basra, S. M.A. (2012). Combing ability estimates and mode of inheritance for drought related traits in genetically distant maize accessions (Zea mays). The Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences. 22(3): 679-682.
4. Choukan, R. (1999). Estimation of combining ability, additive and dominance variances of characters using line× tester crosses of maize inbred lines. Seed and Plant. 15: 47-55 (In Persian).
5. Claver Ngaboyisonga, K.N., Kirubi, D. and Githiri, S.M. (2009). Effects of low nitrogen and drought on genetic parameters of grain yield and endosperm hardness of quality protein maize. Asian Journal of Agricultural Research. 3(10):1-10.
6. El-Badawy, M.E.M. (2013). Heterosis and combining ability in maize using diallel crosses amongSeven new inbred lines. Asian Journal of Crop Science, 5(1): 1-13.
7. El-Hosary, A. (2014). Relative values of three different testers in evaluating combining ability of new maize inbred lines. International Journal of Plant Breeding and Genetics, 8(2): 57-65.
8. El-Morshidy, M.A., Hassaballa, E.A., Abou-Elsaad, S.F. and El-Moula, M.A. (2003). Combining ability and type of gene action in maize under favorable and water stress environments.
9. Proceedings of the 3rd Conference on Plant Breeding, April 26, 2003, Giza, EC. Farshadfar, A. (1998). Application of Biometrical genetics in plant Breeding. Razi University. Kermanshah Press, Kermanshah, Iran (In Persian).
10. Fathi, M.R. (2007). Evaluation of general and specific combining ability of sugar beet diploid pollinators. Journal of Sugar Beet, 23(2): 151-162 (In Persian).
11. HajiPorBagheri, A., Nematzadeh, Gh, Peyghambari, A. and Norouzi, M. (2005). Estimate the combining and gene effects in rice hybrids and lines using Line × Tester analysis. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science, 36(4): 947-953 (In Persian).
12. Hefny, M. (2010). Genetic Control of Flowering Traits, Yield and its Components in Maize (Zea mays L.) at Different Sowing Dates. Asian Journal of Crop Science, 2(4): 236-249.
13. Hosseini, F., Choukan, R., Bihamta, M.R. and Mohammadi, A. (2012).Study on general Combining Ability lines and reaction of maize hybrids for drought tolerance.1thNational Conference on new Issues in Agriculture, 15(1): 60-70 (In Persian).
14. Irshad-ul-Haq, M., Ajmal, S.U., Munir, M. and Gulfaraz, M. (2010). Gene action studies of different quantitative traits in maize. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 42(2): 1021-1030.
15. Ismaili, A., Dehghani, H., Khavari Khorasani, S. and Nodoshan, H. (2005). Estimation of combinability and gene effects in early-mature maize inbred lines using line× tester analysis. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science, 36(4): 917-929 (In Persian).
16. Kempthorne, O. (1957). An Introduction to Genetic Statistics. John Wiley, New York, USA.
17. Konak, C., Ünay, A., Serter, E. and Başal, H. (1999). Estimation of combining ability effects hetrosis and hetrobeltiosis by line × tester method in maize. Turkish Jornal of Field Crops, 4: 1-9.
18. Nawar, A.A., El Shamarka, S.A., Khalil, A.N., Daoowd, M.I. and Teelap, E.L. (2011). Estimation of genetic variance components for yield and protein content for some new genotypes in maize. Menofia Journal of Agricultural Research, 36: 933-951.
19. Rezaei, A.H., Yazdisamadi, B., Zali, A., Rezaei, A.M., Tallei, A. and Zeinali, H. (2005). An Estimate of Heterosis and Combining Ability in Corn Using Diallele Crosses of Inbres Lines. Iranian Journal of Applied Animal Science, 36(2): 385-397 (In Persian).
20. Singh, D.N. and Singh, I.S. (1998). Line x tester analysis in maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Research-birsa Agricultural University, 10: 177-182.
21. Singh, R.K. and Chaudhary, B.D. (1977). Biometrical methods in quantitative genetic analysis. Kalyani Publication, New Delhi, IND.
22. Skoric, D., Jocic, S. and Molnar, I. (2000).General (GCA) and Specific (SCA) combining abilities in sunflower. Proc. of 15th Int. Sunflower Conf. Toulouse, FR.
23. Soroush, H. R. and Moumeni, A. (2006). Genetic dissection of some important agronomic characters in rice using Line×Tester analysis. JWSS-Isfahan University of Technology, 10(1): 177-188 (In Persian).
24. Sofi, P. and Rather, A.G. (2006). Genetic analysis of yield trials in local and CIMMYT inbred line crosses using line ×tester analysis in maize (Zea mays L.). Asian Journal of Plant Science. 5(6): 1039-1042.
25. Vijayabharathi, A., Anandakumar, C.R. and Gnanamalar, R.P. (2009). Combining ability analysis for yield and its components in popcorn Zea mays var. everta Sturt. Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding. 1(1): 28-32.