1. Abdmishani, C. and Shahnejatbushehri, A.A. (1998). Advance plant breeding. Volume II, First Edition, Tehran University Press, Tehran, IR (In Persian).
2. Abdollahi Mandoulakani, B., Sayyed Tabatabaei, B.E., Shahnejat-Bushehri. A.A., Ghannadha, M.R. and Omidi, M. (2003). Assessment of genetic diversity among wheat cultivars by using RAPD – PCR technique. Journal of Agricultural Science, 34(2): 447-454.
3. Bagheri, A., Moshtaghi, N. and Sharifi, A. (2007). Plant biotechnology. First Edition, Jahad Daneshgahi Press, Mashhad, IR (In Persian).
4. Dashti, H., Naghavi, M.R., Shahnejat Bushehri, A.A. and Shirani, H. (2009). Evaluation of genetic diversity in wheat germplasm using RAPD markers. Modern Genetics, 4(3): 55-62 (In Persian). Dellaporta, S.L., Wood, J. and Ticks, J.B. (1983). A Plant Molecular DNA Minipreparation Version II. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter, 1: 19-21.
5. Fahima, T., Sun, G.L., Beharav Krugman, A.T., Beiles, A. and Nevo, E. (1999). RAPD polymorphism of wild emmer wheat populations, Triticum dicoccoides, in Israel. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 98: 934-447.
6. Farooq Ahmed, M., Iqbal, M., Shahid Masood, M., Ashiq Rabbani, M. and Munir, M. (2010). Assessment of genetic diversity among Pakistani wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) advanced breeding lines using RAPD and SDS-PAGE. Molecular Biology and Genetics, 13(3): 1-10.
7. Garcia, M.G., Ontivero, M., Diaz, J., Ricci, C. and Castagnaro, A. (2002). Morphological traits and high resolution RAPD markers for the identification of the main strawberry varieties cultivated in Argentina. Plant Breeding, 121: 76-80.
8. Gupta-Yu. S.S. (2007). Behzray and breeding in rainfed agriculture. Third Printing, Jahad Daneshgahi of Mashhad. Mashhad, IR (In Persian).
9. Iqbal, A., Khan, A.S., Khan, I.A., Awan, F.S., Ahmad, A. and Khan, A.A. (2007). Study of genetic divergence among wheat genotypes through random amplified polymorphic DNA. Genetics Molecular Research, 6(3): 476-481.
10. Joshi, C.P. and Nguyen, H.T. (1993). RAPD analysis based on international genetic relationship among hexaploid wheat’s. Plant Science, 93: 95-103.
11. Kumar, L.S. (1999). DNA marker in plant improvement: an overview. Biotechnology Advance, 17: 143-182.
12. Liu, Z.Q., Pel, Y. and Pu, Z.J. (1999). Relationship between hybrid performance and genetic diversity based on RAPD markers in wheat. Triticum aestivum L. Plant Breeding, 118:119-123.
13. Patial-Vishal, R., Talati, J.G., Singh Abhishek, S. and Sapre Sarang, S. (2011). Assessment of genetic diversity and identification of species specific marker for wheat cultivars (Triticumaestivum and T.durum L.) grown in India using RAPD marker. Indian Journal of Agricultural Biochemistry, 24(2): 970-974.
14. Quiroz, H.C. and Klose, F.O. (2001). Genetic variability among elite red clover (Trifolium pretenseL.) parents used in Chile as reveled by RAPD markers, Euphytica, 122: 61-67.
15. Ramshini, H. (2004). Molecular diversity of bread wheat cultivars using RAPD marker's. M.Sc. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran (In Persian).
16. Williams, J.G.K., Kubelik, A.R., Livak, K.J., Rafalski, J.A. and Tingly, S.V. (1990). DNA polymorphisms amplified by arbitrary primers are useful as genetic markers. Nucleic Acids Research, 18: 6531-6535.