1. Akbarpour, O.A. (2017). Application of variance components estimators in plant breeding. Plant Genetic Researches, 4: 1-24. [DOI:10.29252/pgr.4.1.1
2. Akbarpour, O.A., Dehghani, H., Roosta, M.J. and Amini, A. (2014). Evaluation of some properties of Iranian wheat genotypes in normal and salt-stressed conditions using Restricted Maximum Likelihood (REML). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 46(1): 57-69 (In Persian).
3. Crossa, J.H.G., Gauch, J. and Zobel, R.W. (1990). Additive main effects and multiplicative interaction analysis of two international maize cultivar trials. Crop Science, 30: 493-500. [DOI:10.2135/cropsci1990.0011183X003000030003x
4. Darvishian, A., Ismaili, A., Nazarian-Firouzabadi, F., MirDrikvand, R. and Hosseinpour, T. (2016). Assessment of genetic diversity among wheat genotypes of west Iran, using randomized markers. Plant Genetic Researches, 2: 47-56. [DOI:10.29252/pgr.2.2.47
5. FAO. (2010). FAO Statistical Database (FAOSTAT), Web site at URL: http://www.faostat.fao.org. Accessed 09 June 2010.
6. Gholizadeh, A. and Dehghani, H. (2014). The relationship between the various traits of bread wheat genotypes with biplot method. The First National Conference on the Sustainable Development of Agriculture Using Crop Pattern, Tehran, Iran.
7. Gupta, A.K., Mittal, R.K. and Ziauddin, A.Z. (1999). Association and factor analysis in spring wheat. Annals of Agriculture Research, 20: 481-485.
8. Heydari, B., Saeidi, G.H. and Tabatabaei, S. (2008). Factor analysis for quantitative traits and path analysis for grain yield in wheat. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 11(42): 135-143.
9. Iqbal, M., Navabi, A., Salmon, D.F., Yang, R.C. and Spaner, D. (2007). Simultaneous selection for early maturity, increased grain yield and elevated grain protein content in spring wheat. Plant Breeding, 126: 244-250. [DOI:10.1111/j.1439-0523.2007.01346.x
10. Khodadadi, M., Dehghani, H. and Fotokian, M.H. (2011). Evaluation of heritability, path analysis and factor analysis in winter wheat genotypes. Journal of Agriculture, 9: 66-67.
11. Kumar, Y., Lamba, R.A.S. and Balbir Singh, V.K. (2015). Variability parameters correlation and path analysis in wheat varieties for yield and components. International Journal of Environment and Ecology, 33(1B): 421-425.
12. Lynch, M. and Walsh, B. (1998). Genetics and Analysis of Quantitative Traits. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland, UK.
13. Mode, C.J. and Robinson, H.F. (1959). Pleiotropism and the genetic variance and covariance. Biometrics, 15: 518-537. [DOI:10.2307/2527650
14. Mohseni, M., Mortazavian, S.M.M., Ramshini, H.A. and Fvghy, B. (2015). Evaluation of tolerance to drought in some wheat genotypes (Triticum aestivum L.) using selected indicators. Publication of the Researcher-Crops, 13: 542-524 (In Persian).
15. Mostafavi, Kh., Mohammadi, A., Khodarahmi, M., Zabet, M. and Zare, M. (2013). Yield response of comercial canola cultivars to different locations using graphical GGE biplot method. Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, 8(4): 133-143.
16. Mousavi, S.S., Jalalifar, S., Abdullahi, M. and Chaichi, M. (2014). Evaluation of diversity and heritability of some morphological characters of wheat under drought stress conditions and favorable. Journal of Agriculture, 6(9): 37-54.
17. Reynolds, M., Condon, A.J., Rebetzke, G.J. and Richards, R.A. (2004). Evidence for Excess photosynthetic capacity and sink-limitation to yield and biomass in elite spring wheat. 4th International Crop Science Congress, Brisbane, Australia.
18. Richards, R.A. (1997). Defining selection criteria to improve yield under drought. Plant Growth Regulation, 20: 157-166. [DOI:10.1007/BF00024012
19. Sadegh Ghoul Moghadam, R., Khodarahmi, M. and Ahmadi, Gh.H. (2011). Genetic diversity and factor analysis for performance and other morphological characters of wheat under drought conditions. Agronomy Journal, 7(1): 147-133 (In Persian).
20. Sayah, S.S., Ghobadi, M., Mansoorifar, S. and Zebarjadi, A.R. (2015). The yield of wheat genotypes associated with yield components under irrigated and drought stress after anthesis. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Sience, 12(61): 1743-1755 (In Persian). [DOI:10.1080/03650340.2014.1001751
21. Taghizadegan, M., Nouruzi, M., Ahari Zad, S. and Syed Zavar, J. (2015). Evaluation of recombinant inbred lines of bread wheat in terms of some agricultural and morphological traits. Journal of Breeding Plants and Garden (Journal of Agriculture). (In Persian).
22. Tahmurespur, M. (2008). Principles of Quantitative Genetics and Its Problems. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press, Mashhad, IR (In Persian).
23. Talei, A. and Bahram Nejad, B. (2003). A Study of relationship between yield and its components in landrace populations of wheat from western parts of Iran using multivariate analysis. Journal Agriculture Science, 34(4): 959-966 (In Persian).
24. Tavakoli, A.R., Mahdavi Moghaddam, M. and Salemi, H.R. (2014). Effect of supplemental irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer on correlation coefficients and indicators of drought tolerance traits in wheat in dry land. Journal of Crop Production, 4: 159-143 (In Persian).
25. Tousi-Mojarad, M. and Bihamta, M.R. (2007). Evaluation of grain yield and other quantitative attributes in-bread wheat via factor analysis. Journal of Agriculture Science, 17: 97-107 (In Persian).
26. Tousi-Mojarad, M. and Bihamta, M.R. (2008). Grain yield and other quantitative traits in wheat through factor analysis. Journal of Agricultural Science, 17(2): 97-107 (In Persian).
27. Tripathi, G.P., Parde, N.S., Zate, D.K. and Lai, G.M. (2015). Remove from marked records genetic variability and heritability studies on bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). International Journal of Plant Sciences, 10(1): 57-59. [DOI:10.15740/HAS/IJPS/10.1/57-59
28. Wright, S.P. (1998). Multivariate analysis using the MIXED procedure. 38th Annual SAS Users Group International Conference, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
29. Yousif, S.A., Jasim, H., Abas, A.R. and Yousef, D.P. (2015). Some yield parameters of wheat genotypes. International Journal of Biological, Biomolecular, Agricultural, Food and Biotechnological Engineering, 19(3): 309-312.
30. Zargari, A. (1998). Plants Medicine. 6nd Ed. Tehran University Press, Tehran, IR (In Persian).