1. Amanath, S. (1991). Combining ability analysis for stomatal density in chewing tabacco (Nicotiana tabacum L.).Tobacco Research. Central Tobacco Research Institute. BiharIndia, 17: 127-128.
2. Bagheri, A., Yazdi-Samadi, B., Taeb, M. and Ahmadi, M.R. (2001). A study on genetic diversity in landraces of sunflower in Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 32: 447-456 (In Persian).
3. Baker, R.J. (1987). Issues in diallel analysis. Crop Science, 18: 533-536. [DOI:10.2135/cropsci1978.0011183X001800040001x
4. Chen, S.Y. (1972). Genetic studies of leaf yield and nicotine content in Nicotiana tabacum L. Taiwan Agriculture Quarterly, 8: 124-132.
5. Dehghani, H., Torabi, M., Moghadam, M. and Ghanadha, M.R. (2005). Biplot analysis of cross data for infection type of wheat stripe rust. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal, 21: 123-138 (In Persian).
6. Godwin, I.D., Aitken, E.A.B. and Smith, L.W. (1997). Application of inter-simple sequence repeat (ISSR) markers to plant genetics. Electrophoresis 18: 1524-1528. [DOI:10.1002/elps.1150180906
7. Griffing, B. (1956a). A generalized treatment of the use of diallel crosses in quantitative inheritance. Heredity, 10: 31-51. [DOI:10.1038/hdy.1956.2
8. Griffing, B. (1956b). Concept of general and specific combining ability in relation to diallel crossing systems. Australian Journal of Biological Science, 9: 463-493. [DOI:10.1071/BI9560463
9. Hayman, B.I. (1954a). The analysis of variance of diallel crosses. Biometrics, 10: 235-244. [DOI:10.2307/3001877
10. Hayman, B.I. (1954b). The theory and analysis of diallel crosses. Genetics, 39: 789-809.
11. Hemati, I., Sabaghpour, S.H., Taeb, M. and Choukan, R. (2010). Study on genetic parameters for different agronomic traits in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotypes using diallel analysis. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal, 26: 205-218 (In Persian).
12. Honarnejad, R. and Shoai Deylami, M. (1997). Gene effects and combining ability of some quantitative and qualitative characteristics of tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum L.). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 28: 121-145 (In Persian).
13. Jinks, J.L. and Hayman, B.I. (1953). The analysis of diallel crosses. Maize Genetic Crop News, 27: 48-54.
14. Johnson, G.R. (1973). Diallel analysis of leaf area heterosis and relationships to yield in maize. Crop Science, 13: 178-180. [DOI:10.2135/cropsci1973.0011183X001300020009x
15. Kara, S.M. and Esendal, E. (1995). Heterosis and combining ability analysis of some quantitative characters in Turkish tobacco. Tobacco Research, 21: 16-22.
16. Legg, P.D. and Collins, B. (1971). Genetic parameters in Burley populations of Nicotiana tabacum L. I. 'Ky 10' × 'Burley 21'. Crop Science, 11: 365-367. [DOI:10.2135/cropsci1971.0011183X001100030016x
17. Mather, K. and Jinks, J.L. (1982). Biometrical Genetics, 3rd. Chapman and Hall, London, UK. [DOI:10.1007/978-1-4899-3406-2
18. Mohammadi, A.A., Saeidi, G. and Arzani, A. (2010). Genetic analysis of some agronomic traits in flax (Linum usitatissimum L.). Australian Journal of Crop Science, 4: 343-352.
19. Mohammadi, S.H. and Khodambashi Emami, M. (2008). Graphical analysis for grain yield of wheat and its components using diallel crosses. Seed and Plant, 24: 475-486 (In Persian).
20. Motamedi, M. and Safari, P. (2018). Biplot analysis of diallel data for water deficit stress tolerance in wheat. Plant Genetic Researches, 4: 61-74 (In Persian). [DOI:10.29252/pgr.4.2.61
21. Murthy, A.S.K., Gopalachari, N.C., Rao, C.V. and Rao, V.V.R. (1998). Combining ability in crosses involving flue-cured and non-flue-cured tobacco varieties. Tobacco Research, 14: 7-15.
22. Ogilvie, L.S. and Kozumplik, V. (1983). Genetic analysis of quantitative of quantitative characters in cigar and pipe tobacco, Nicotiana tabacum. Canadian Journal of Genetics and Cytology, 25: 185-189. [DOI:10.1139/g83-031
23. Rahimi, M. and Rabiei, B. (2009). Estimation of gene action and heritability of important agronomic traits in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Science, 10: 362-376 (In Persian).
24. Rao, G.S.B. (1989). Heterosis and combining ability studies in inter-varietal crosses of chewing tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum L.). Madras Agricultural Journal, 76: 616-620.
25. Salehzadeh, H., Fayyaz Mogaddam, A., Bernosi, I., Ghiyasi, M. and Amini, P. (2009). The effect of irrigation regimes on yield and chemical quality of oriental tobacco in West Azerbaijan. Research Journal of Biological Science, 4: 632-636.
26. Sharifi, P., Dehghani, H., Momeni, A. and Moghadam, M. (2010). Determination of gene action and estimation of genetic parameters of some traits related to rice cook quality using diallel analysis method. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 12: 159-162 (In Persian).
27. Singh, R.K. and Chaudhary, B.D. (1995). Biometrical Methods in Quantitative Genetic Analysis. Kalayani Publisher, NewDelhi, Ludhiana, IND.