1. Asghar, M.J. and Mehdi, S.S. (2010). Selection indices for yield and quality traits in sweet corn. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 42: 775-789.
2. Asif, M., Mujahid, M.Y., Ahmad, I., Kisana, N.S, Asim, M. and Mustafa, S.Z. (2003). Determining the direct criteria for identification of high yielding lines in bread wheat. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 6: 48-50. [DOI:10.3923/pjbs.2003.48.50
3. Baker, R. J. (1986). Selection indices in plant breeding. CRC. Press. Inc. 218p.
4. Banaei, R., Baghizadeh, A. and Khavari Khorasani, S. (2016), Estimates of genetic variance parameters and general and specific combining ability of morphological traits, yield and yield components of maize hybrids in normal and salt stress conditions. Plant Genetic Research, 3: 57-74 (In Persian). [DOI:10.29252/pgr.3.1.57
5. Dorri, P., Khavari Khorasani, S., ValiZadeh, M. and Taheri, P. (2014). Investigation the heritability and gene effects on yield and some agronomic traits of maize (Zea mays L.). Plant Genetic Research, 1: 33-42 (In Persian). [DOI:10.29252/pgr.1.2.33
6. Dorrani, M., Mohammadi Nezhad, G. and Nakhoda, B. (2017). Selection of elite lines in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) using selection indices under drought stress conditions. Cereal Research 7(2): 171-183 (In Persian).
7. Eshghi, R., Ojaghi, J. and Salayeva, S. (2011). Genetic gain through selection indices in hulless barley. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, 13 :191-197.
8. Farshadfar, A. (1998). Application of Biometrical genetics in plant Breeding. Razi University, Kermanshah Press, Kermanshah, Iran (In Persian).
9. Fazlalipour, M., Rabiei, B., Samizadeh, H. and Rahimsouroush, H. (2007a). Use of coefficient path analysis for base and optimum selection indices in rice. Journal of Agricultural Science, 17: 97-112 (In Persian).
10. Fazlalipour, M., Rabiei, B., Samizadeh, H. and Rahimsouroush, H. (2007b). Use of coefficient selection indices in F3 rice population. Journal of Agricultural Science, 38: 385-397 (In Persian).
11. Golbashy, M., Ebrahimi, M., Khavari Khorasani, S. and Choukan, R. (2010). Evaluation of drought tolerance of some corn (Zea mays L.) hybrids in Iran. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 5(19): 2714-2719.
12. Golbashy, M. and Mostafavi, K. (2010) .Correlation and path analysis of grain yield and its components in maize under drought stress conditions. Journal of Crop Production Research, 2(4): 365-382 (In Persian).
13. Hallauer, A.R., Carena, M.J. and Miranda Filho, J.D. (2010). Quantitative genetics in maize breeding. New York. Iowa State University Press. [DOI:10.1007/978-1-4419-0766-0_12
14. Hazel, L.N. (1943). The genetic basis for construction selection indexes. Genetics, 28(6): 476-490.
15. Khavari Khorasani, S., Mostafavi, KH., Zandipour, E. and Heidarian, A. (2011). Multivariate analysis of agronomic traits of new corn hybrids (Zea maize L.). International Journal of Agriculture Science, 1: 314- 322.
16. Khodarahmpour, Z. and Choukan, R. (2011). Study of morphological sources of grain yield in Corn hybrids (Zea mays L.) using multivariate analysis. Quarterly Journal of Plant Production Science (Journal of Agricultural Researches), 2(5): 43-53.
17. Kumar, B., Guleria, S.K., Khanorkar, S.M., Dubey, R.B., Patel, J., Kumar, V., Parihar, C.M., Jat, S.L., Singh, V., Yatish, K.R., Das, A., Sekhar, J.C., Bhati, P., Kaur, H., Kumar, M., Singh, A.K., Varghese, E. and Yadav, O.P. (2016). Selection indices to identify maize (Zea mays L.) hybrids adapted under drought-stress and drought-free conditions in a tropical climate. Crop and Pasture Science, 67(10): 1087-1095. [DOI:10.1071/CP16141
18. Modarresi, M., Kheradnam, M. and Asad, M.T. (2004).Selection Indices as Indirect Selection in Corn Hybrids (Zea mays L.) for Increasing Grain Yield. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science, 35(1): 115-127 (In Persian).
19. Mustafa, H.S.B., Farooq, J., Bibi, T. and Mahmood, T. (2015). Cluster and principle component analyses of maize accessions under normal and water stress conditions. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Belgrade, 60: 33-48. [DOI:10.2298/JAS1501033M
20. Nawor, A.A., Ibrahim, M.E. and Khalili, A.N.M. (1991). The efficiency of three conventional selection indices in corn. Annals of Agricultural Scienc, 29: 63-75.
21. Pakniyat, H., Saed-Moucheshi, A. and Haddadi, M.H. (2013). Modeling and determination of relationship between kernel yield and its related traits in maize inbred lines and their hybrids using multiple regression and path coefficient analysis. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences, 5: 522-530.
22. Poormousavi, S.M. Galavi, M., Daneshiyan, J., Ghanbari, N., Basirani, N. and Jonoobi, P. (2009). Effect of Animal Manure Application on Quantitative and Qualitative Yield of Soybean in Drought Stress Conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science, 40(1): 133-145 (In Persian).
23. Rabiee, B., Valizadeh, M., Ghareyazie, B. and Moghaddam, M. (2004). Evaluation of selection indices for improving rice grain shape. Field Crops Research, 89(2): 359-367. [DOI:10.1016/j.fcr.2004.02.016
24. Rezaee, A.M. (1994). Selection indices in Plant Breeding. Proceeding of the third international agronomy plant breeding congress, Tabriz, Iran. p105-134.
25. Shaw. R.H. (1988). Climate requirement. Corn and corn improvement, Agronomy Monograph. Alliance of Crop, Soil, and Environmental Science Societies, 18: 609-638.
26. Smith, O.S., Hallauer, A.R. and Russell, WA. (1981).Use of index selection in recurrent selection programs in maize. Euphytica, 30(3): 611-618. [DOI:10.1007/BF00038788
27. Smith, HF. (1936). A discriminant function for plant selection. Annals of Eugenics, 7(3): 240-250. [DOI:10.1111/j.1469-1809.1936.tb02143.x