1. Akhtar, N. and Chowdhry, M.A. (2006). Genetic analysis of yield and some other quantitative traits in bread wheat. International Journal of Agriculture & Biology, 4: 523-552.
2. Anderson, V.L. and Kempthorns, D. (1965). A model for the study of quantitative inheritance. Genetics, 39: 883-898.
3. Cereal Society of Iran (2015). Bam, the bread wheat variety. http://www.cereals.ir
4. Cheloei, G.R., Mohammadi, A., Bihamta, M., Ramshini, H.A. and Najafiyan, G. (2012). Inheritance of drought tolerance in bread wheat using generation mean analysis. Journal of PlantProduction, 19(1): 43-66. (In Persian).
5. Dahanda, S.S. and Sethi, G.S. (1998). Inheritance of excised-leaf water loss and relative water content in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Euphytica, 104: 39-47
6. Erkul, A., Unay, A. and Konak, C. (2010). Inheritance of yield and yield components in a bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cross. Turkish Journal of Field Crops, 15: 137-140.
7. Gol-Abadi, M., Arzani, A. and Mirmohammady Maibody, S.A.M. (2008). Genetic analysis of some morphological traits in durum wheat by generation mean analysis under normal and drought stress conditions. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal, 24(1): 99-116 (In Persian)
8. Kearsy, M.J. and Pooni, H.S. (1996). The genetic analysis of quantitative traits. Chapman and Hall, Londan, UK.
9. Man, M.S. and Sharma, S.N. (1995). Combining ability in the F1 and F2 generation of diallel cross in macaroni wheat (T. durum). Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding, 55: 160-165.
10. Mather, K. and Jinks, J.L. (1982). Biometrical genetics. 3rded. Chapman and Hall, London, UK.
11. Morris, M.L. Blade, A. and Byerlee, D. (1991). Wheat and barley production in rain fed marginal environment of the developing world. Part I of 1990-91 CIMMYT world wheat fact and trends: Wheat and barley production in rain fed marginal environment of the developing world. CIMMYT Mexico, D.F.
12. Prakash, V., Saini, D.D. and Pancholi, S.R. (2006). Genetic basis of heterosis for grain yield and itstraits in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under normal and late sown conditions. Crop Research, 31: 245-249.
13. Sharma, S.N. and Sain, R.S. (2002). Genetics of peduncle area in durum wheat (Triticum durum). Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding, 62: 97-100.
14. Sheikh, S., Singh, I. and Singh, J. (2000). Inheritance of some quantitative traits in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Annals of Agricultural Research, 21: 51-54.
15. Toklu, F. and Yagbasanlar, T. (2007). Genetic analysis of kernel size and kernel weight in wheat (Taestivum L.). Asian Journal of Plant Science, 6: 844-848.
16. Vaezi, SH., Abd- Mishani, C., Yazdi-Samadi, B. and Ghannadha, M.R. (2000). Correlation and path analysis of grain yield and its components in maize. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 31: 71-83. (In Persian)
17. Vahabzadeh, M., Majedi-Hervan, A., Haj-Akhond-Tabarzadeh, H., Tabatabaei, M.T., BozorgiPoor, R., Bakgtyar, F., Akbari, A., Pakdel, A.R., Hossine, M.Sh., Afyoni, D., Rostami, H., Azarmjo, H., Kohkan, Sh.A., Amiri-Jabal-Barez, G., Saberi, M.H., Bina-Baji, H., Ghandi, A., Bahraei, S., Torabi, M., Nazari, K. and Pirayshfar, B. (2009). Bam, a new bread wheat cultivar for moderate climate zones with salinity of soil and water. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal, 25 (1): 223-226 (In Persian)