1. Atta, B.M., Haq, M.A. and Shah, T.M. (2008). Variation and inter relationships of quantitative traits in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Pakistan Journal of Botany, 40 (2): 637-647.
2. Bustos, A.D., Casnova, C., Soler, G. and Jouve, N. (1998). RAPD variation in wild populations of four species of the genus Hordeum (Poaceae). Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 96: 101-111.
3. Darvishian, A., Ismaili, A., Nazarian-Firouzabadi, F., Mir Drikvand, R. and Hosseinpour, T. (2016). Assessment of genetic diversity among wheat genotypes of west Iran, using randomized markers. Journal of Plant Genetic Research, 2: 47-56 (In Persian).
4. Dellaporta, S.L., wood, J. and Tiks, J.B. (1993). A plant molecular DNA minipreparation: Vevsion 2. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter, 1: 19-21.
5. Eshghi, R. and Akhundova, E. (2010). Genetic diversity in hulless barley based on agromorphologicaltraits and RAPD markers and comparison with storage protein analysis. African Journal of Agriculture Research, 5(1): 97-107.
6. Falconer, D.S. (1989). Introduction to quantitative genetics. (3rd Ed) Logman Scientific and Technical, Logman House, Burnt Mill, Harlow, Essex, UK.
7. Jalal, A.A.T. and Ahmad, H.A.F. (2012). Genetic variation, heritability, phenotypic and genotypic correlation studies for yield and yield components in promising barley genotypes. Journal of Agricultural Science. 4(3): 193-210.
8. Manjunatha, T., Bisht, I.S. Bhat, K.V. and Singh, B.P. (2007). Genetic diversity in barley (Hordeum vulgar L.) landraces from Uttaranchal Himalaya of India. Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution, 54: 55-65.
9. Masood, M.S., Chaudary, A.R. (1987). Heritability estimates and genetic advance values of some agronomic characters involving exotic and indigenous wheat varieties. Pakistan Journal of Agriculture Research, 8: 7-11.
10. Nazari, L. and Pakniyat, H. (2008). Genetic diversity of wild and cultivated barley genotypes under drought stress using RAPD markers. Biotechnology, 7(4): 745-750.
11. Noli, E., Salvi, S and Tuberosa, R. (1997). Comparative analysis of genetic relationships in barley based on RFLP and RAPD markers. Genome, 40: 607-616.
12. Normohamadi, Gh, Siyadat, A. and Kashani, A. (2009). Agronomy of cereal crops. Publication of Shahid Chamran University, Ahvaz, Iran (In Persian).
13. Rafalski, A., Madej, L., Wisniewska, I. and Gawelo, M. (2002). The genetic diversity of components of Rye hybrids. Cellular and Molecular Biology Letters, 7: 471-475.
14. Rohlf, F.J. (1992). NTSYS-pc: numerical taxonomy and multivariate analysis system. Exeter SoftwareNew York, USA.
15. Samiey, K. (2003). Evaluation of genetic variation in clover (Trifolium resupinatum L.) using molecular and morphological markers. M.Sc. Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran (In Persian).
16. SAS Institute. (2002). SAS user's guide: Statistics version 9 for windows. SAS Institute, Carry, NC, USA.
17. Semagn, K. (2002). Genetic relationships among ten endod types as revealed by a combination of morphological, RAPD and AFLP markers. Hereditas, 137: 149-156.
18. Singh, R.K. and Chaudhary, B.D. (1985). Biometrical Methods in Quantitative Analysis. kalayani Publishers. New Delhi, IN.
19. Strelchenko, P., Kovalyova, O. and Okuno, K. (1999). Genetic differentiation and distribution of barley germplasm based on RAPD markers. Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution, 46: 193-205.
20. Vahabi, A.A., Lotfi, A., Solouki, A. and Bahrami, S. (2008). Molecular and morphological markers for the evaluation of diversity between Plantago ovata in Iran. Biotechnology, 7(4): 702-708.
21. Vejdani, P. (1997). Important of methods of conservation of plant genetic resources. 4thIranian crop science congress, Isfahan University of Tecnology, Isfahan, Iran.
22. Weining, S. and Langridge, P. (1991). Identification and mapping of polymorphism in cereals and the polymerase chain reaction. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 82: 209-216
23. Weining, S. and Henry, R.J. (1995). Molecular analysis of the DNA polymorphism of wild barley (Hordeum spontaneum) germplasm using the polymerase chain reaction. Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution, 42: 273-281.
24. Young, C.H., Ze-Hong, Y., Yu-Ming, W. and You-Liang, Z. (2005). Genetic diversity in barley from vest china based on RAPD and ISSR analysis. Barley News Letter, 35: 9-22.